Dongguan Kaiyi Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact number: 18157981781
Kaiyi Technology Co., Ltd. takes ISO9001-2015 and ISO13485-2016 as the quality assurance benchmarks, a professional mask production base, professional production technology and a complete quality system. The main production and operation of second-class medical equipment, disposable medical masks, disposable flat masks, disposable children's masks, KN95 masks are the varieties produced all year round.The quality control of products after production is a weakness of many companies. This is also the key supervision direction of the drug regulatory department in recent years and in the future. It is very important for companies. So how do companies do a good job in monitoring the quality of products after production.
1. After the product is put into storage, the company should ensure the storage environment and environmental monitoring to ensure product quality and pay attention to the shelf life. It can be stipulated that the quality of products should be unpacked within a certain period of time. When necessary, a comprehensive random inspection of the products in the warehouse can be carried out according to the ex-factory inspection clauses, including the comprehensiveness and compliance of the product identification.
2. After the product is delivered, the user's installation instructions, use operations and precautions training should be followed up in time to avoid quality abnormalities caused by installation errors or use errors. This kind of thing happens from time to time in hospitals. Enterprises should strengthen training and guidance.
3. After the product is used, it is necessary to pay regular return visits to the user's product usage. For example, key products can be called back every quarter, general products can be called back every six months, and qualified companies can come back to visit in time to find and solve quality problems in time. Ensuring the quality of the product is also an important measure to reduce or avoid adverse events.
4. Provide users with more communication channels, such as marking the service phone number, WeChat QR code, URL, etc. on the product, so that users can quickly find suitable contact methods. There are also many customer complaints or reports of adverse events due to the failure to contact the manufacturer or the delay of the dealer to solve the problem, which could have been avoided in the first place.
5. To conduct customer satisfaction surveys, you can formally send a letter, you can use WeChat applets, you can use the phone, or you can get feedback on user satisfaction during a return visit or door-to-door service. Through statistics, you can find opportunities to improve product quality.
6. Through the monitoring and statistics of user feedback, user complaints, and adverse events, and searching for similar products such as clinical literature, recall information, warning information, and sampling results, opportunities for improvement can be found.
Where there are complaints, there will be opportunities for innovation. Not only can companies not avoid user complaints, but they must make full use of complaining information, so as to continuously improve product quality. Product quality is our important goal.