Dongguan Kaiyi Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact number: 18157981781
Due to the lax epidemic prevention and control work, the new crown epidemic broke out suddenly in Beihai City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, and the number of new crown virus infections increased rapidly. In order to avoidThe recurrence of the new crown epidemic, firmly hold the line of defense to prevent the new crown virus from invading,All the masses must adhere to "3 dos, 3 do not".
Image source: 360 Maps
First, do personal protection, keep wearing masks, wash hands frequently, ventilate frequently, 1-meter noodles and other good hygiene habits; those who meet the requirements for vaccination should complete the whole course of the new coronavirus vaccine as soon as possible, and those who meet the whole course of vaccination with the booster shot should be vaccinated as soon as possible. Enhance vaccine protection.
2 It is necessary to pay close attention to the epidemic information. The news platforms of various provinces (regions) and the CDC will analyze the activity trajectories of confirmed cases in key areas of the domestic epidemic every day, and release them to the public through WeChat public accounts. Report to the community (village) where you live at one time.
3. Seek medical treatment as soon as possible when suspicious symptoms appear. Once you have fever, cough, sore throat, decreased sense of smell (taste), diarrhea and other suspicious symptoms of new coronary pneumonia, you should immediately wear a mask and go to a nearby fever clinic for medical treatment, and try to avoid taking public transportation. Transportation.
First, do not go to medium and high risk areas and the counties (cities, districts) where they are located, and do not go to other counties (cities, districts) in the cities where the medium and high risk areas are located unless necessary. The terminal applet inquires about the latest epidemic prevention and control policies of the destination, actively cooperates with local epidemic prevention and control measures, and takes personal protection on the way.
2. Do not organize and participate in unnecessary gathering activities, promote the frugal fashion, advocate "delaying happy events, simple funerals, and no banquets", try not to hold large-scale gatherings of people, and reduce the number of events that really need to be held as much as possible. At the same time, take measures such as code verification, temperature measurement and wearing masks.
3. Do not believe and spread rumors, treat the epidemic with a scientific and rigorous attitude, and join hands with the whole society to work together, have a healthy and peaceful Spring Festival holiday.
Wearing a mask is an important protective measure to prevent respiratory infectious diseases such as new crown and influenza.
Wear a mask when it's hot
1. When going to indoor crowded places such as shopping malls, supermarkets, cinemas, venues, exhibition halls, airports, docks and public areas of hotels;
2. When taking van elevators and public transportation such as subways, buses, trains, long-distance buses, planes, ships, etc.;
3. When in crowded parks, night markets, open-air plazas, theaters and other outdoor places;
4. In restaurants, canteens are in a non-eating state;
5. When symptoms such as nasopharyngeal discomfort, coughing, sneezing and fever occur;
6. When you go to the hospital for medical treatment, escort, accept body temperature check, check health code, register travel information and other health checks.
Image from internet search
Pay attention to wearing masks effectively
1. Wearing a mask in summer, you can try to choose light and thin disposable medical masks and medical surgical masks, but you should pay attention to the corresponding protection level and standards. If you have symptoms of discomfort or go to the hospital or other places, it is recommended to wear a medical surgical mask or above. masks;
2. Pay attention to hand hygiene when putting on and taking off the mask, wash your hands before wearing and after taking off, and avoid touching the mask, eyes, mouth and nose with unclean hands;
3. When wearing, pay attention to distinguish the front and back of the mask, ensure that the mask covers the mouth, nose and chin, and the nose clip should be compacted;
4. The cumulative wearing time of each mask should not exceed 8 hours. The masks that need to be reused should be hung in a clean, dry and ventilated place when not in use, but it is hot in summer and it is easy to sweat. If the mask is wet with sweat or dirty ,
If it is deformed, damaged, or smelly, it should be replaced immediately, because the soaked mask cannot effectively protect it. In addition, it is not recommended to reuse masks used on cross-regional public transportation or in hospitals and other environments;
5. Wearing a mask in summer is stuffy and sweaty. You can prepare a few spare masks when you go out. Note that the spare masks are best stored in the original packaging bag or a clean storage bag to avoid extrusion and deformation;
6. When the weather is too hot and you feel that you have difficulty breathing after wearing the mask for a long time, you can immediately go to an open and ventilated place to remove the mask, instead of pulling the mask to the chin to expose your nose or not wearing it.
The data picture comes from the Internet