Dongguan Kaiyi Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact number: 18157981781
The new crown epidemic in some parts of the country is still running at a high level, the spread has further expanded, and the epidemic prevention and control situation is still severe and complicated. As an important protective equipment to reduce the risk of virus infection and protect health, masks should be used correctly and rationally, and worn scientifically, which can prolong the life of masks longevity and protect your health safely and effectively.
Wearing masks should be reasonable, and choosing masks should be scientific
Do not use blindly and do not use excessive protection are the principles of using masks. Zhong Nanshan, head of the expert group of the National Health and Health Commission and academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, reminded that ordinary people do not have to wear N95 masks for protection in their daily lives, but ordinary medical protective masks. , it can block most of the droplets with virus from entering the respiratory tract, and it is also applicable in public places.
Yue Weihua, an engineer at the Beijing Medical Device Inspection Institute, pointed out at the press conference of the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council that medical masks are usually divided into three types, which are suitable for different scenarios:
1. Medical protective masks are worn and used by medical staff in special areas such as isolation wards (rooms), isolation intensive care wards (rooms), and fever clinics;
2. Medical surgical masks are used by medical staff to prevent blood and body fluids from splashing during invasive operations;
3. Disposable medical masks are used and worn in the general diagnosis and treatment environment.
Yue Weihua suggested that everyone wear medical surgical masks in public places or working scenes; wear disposable medical masks in scenes where the density of people is not very high.
The guidelines for the use of pneumonia masks for the prevention of new coronavirus infection prepared by experts organized by the Health and Health Commission also clearly stipulated the use of different types of masks:
1. Disposable medical masks: It is recommended that the public use them in non-populated public places.
2. Medical surgical masks: The protective effect is better than that of disposable medical masks. It is recommended for suspected cases, public transport drivers, taxi drivers, sanitation workers, and public service personnel to wear them during their on-the-job periods.
3. KN95\/N95 and above particulate protective masks: The protective effect is better than that of medical surgical masks. Disposable medical masks are recommended for on-site investigation, sampling and testing personnel. The public can also wear them in highly crowded places or closed public places.
4. Medical protective masks: It is recommended that medical staff in fever clinics, isolation wards and confirmed patients wear them when transferring.
That is to say, we do not have to choose medical protective masks or N95 masks, we should choose masks scientifically according to our actual protection needs.
Kaiyi Technology reminds everyone that cotton gauze masks, sponge masks and activated carbon masks have no protective effect on preventing virus infection.
Buy a mask, choose Kai doctor.
Disposable protective masks, disposable medical masks, KF94 protective masks, KN95 masks,
3 layers of filter protection,
Use with peace of mind!
Data and information from: the official website of the State Drug Administration