Dongguan Kaiyi Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact number: 18157981781
On May 13, 2022, the 34th meeting of the Standing Committee of the 15th Zhengzhou Municipal People's Congress passed the decision of the Zhengzhou Municipal People's Congress Standing Committee on wearing masks and using place codes during the normalized prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic greater than ( Hereinafter referred to as “Decision Greater Than”). This decision is greater than the relevant requirements for wearing masks and using site codes during the normalized epidemic prevention and control period. The legal responsibility is clearly stipulated, and the legal force is used to escort Zhengzhou’s epidemic prevention and control. The decision is greater than the promulgation and implementation, Once again, tell us the importance of epidemic prevention and control. We must abide by the relevant requirements of epidemic prevention and control. While protecting ourselves, we are also protecting others. Epidemic prevention and control is everyone's responsibility.
Zhengzhou Municipal People's Congress Standing Committee
About the period of normalized prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic
Decisions to Wear Masks and Use Site Codes
(Adopted at the 34th meeting of the Standing Committee of the 15th Zhengzhou Municipal People's Congress on May 13, 2022)
In order to effectively prevent and control the new crown pneumonia epidemic, resolutely block the spread of the epidemic, and protect the lives, health and safety of the people, according to the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases is greater than the Law of the People's Republic of China on Emergency Response The emergency regulations for public health incidents are greater than other laws and regulations, and in light of the actual situation of this city, the following decisions are made:
1. All units and individuals should abide by the relevant regulations on epidemic prevention and control, implement measures such as standardizing the wearing of masks and using site codes, and cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control work.
2. In the following scenarios and situations, the wearing of masks should be standardized:
(1) When it is in a crowded place indoors such as shopping malls, supermarkets, cinemas, venues, exhibition halls, airports and public areas of hotels;
(2) When taking public transportation such as van elevators and planes, trains, long-distance cars, subways, buses, taxis (online car-hailing), etc.;
(3) When in crowded open-air squares, theaters, parks and other outdoor places;
(4) When visiting a doctor in the hospital, escorting, accepting body temperature detection, checking health code, registering itinerary information and other health checks;
(5) When symptoms such as nasopharyngeal discomfort, coughing, sneezing and fever occur;
(6) In restaurants, when the canteen is in a non-eating state;
(7) Other closed or crowded scenes and situations.
Key groups such as medical institution staff, nursery and school staff, public place service personnel, express delivery practitioners, and employees in high-risk positions imported from abroad and pollution spread should wear masks in accordance with industry regulations.
Managers and operators of relevant places should prompt and standardize the wearing of masks in conspicuous places.
3. Organs, social organizations, enterprises and institutions, various public places, business premises, residential quarters, construction sites, subways, buses, taxis (car-hailing) and other managers and operators should take the initiative to apply for and post the hanging place code in a conspicuous position, so as to achieve "one code for one door", "one code for one store" and "one code for one place"; strictly implement the relevant regulations on scanning code registration , Arrange personnel to be responsible for inspection, so that every entry must be scanned.
Persons entering the above-mentioned places should take the initiative to scan the code. For the elderly, minors, visually impaired and hearing-impaired disabled and other groups who cannot use the place code, the relevant places should provide alternative measures such as paper registration.
Personal information collected through site codes and other measures is only used for the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic and shall not be disclosed.
4. If an individual fails to wear a mask in accordance with the regulations and uses the site code, the manager and operator of the site should prompt and persuade them immediately; if the persuasion is invalid, they can be refused entry or refused to provide services for them.
5. The managers and operators of the site shall fulfill the main responsibility of the site for epidemic prevention and control.
If the manager or operator of the site fails to take corresponding measures in accordance with the regulations, the relevant competent department shall order it to make corrections; those who refuse to make corrections or cause serious consequences shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law.
Individuals who fail to wear masks in accordance with regulations and use site codes, which constitute a violation of public security management, shall be punished by the public security organs according to law; those who cause damage to others' personal or property shall bear civil liability according to law; if a crime is constituted, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
6. The people's governments at all levels in this city should fulfill their territorial responsibilities for epidemic prevention and control, strengthen the organization and leadership of standardizing the wearing of masks and the use of place codes, make overall planning and coordination, and improve the level of scientific and precise prevention and control.
Departments of health and health, transportation, urban and rural construction, civil affairs, education, commerce, water conservancy, industry and informatization, market supervision and management, urban management, logistics ports, culture, radio, television and tourism should regulate the wearing of masks and places of use in accordance with their respective responsibilities. As the statutory responsibility of epidemic prevention and control in this industry and system, the code implements "the management of the industry must manage the epidemic prevention, the management of the business must manage the epidemic prevention, and the management of the production and operation must manage the epidemic prevention", formulate management regulations, and strengthen daily supervision, inspection and guidance.
Those who abuse their powers, neglect their duties, or commit malpractices for personal gain in the work of epidemic prevention and control shall be punished according to law to the person in charge who is directly responsible and other persons who are directly responsible; if a crime is constituted, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
7. City, county (city, district) standing committees of people's congresses shall strengthen supervision over the implementation of this decision through law enforcement inspections, conducting special inquiries, and listening to special work reports.
8. This decision shall come into force on the date of promulgation.
According to experts from the Henan Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the current epidemic prevention and control situation is severe and complicated, and the Omicron variant is highly infectious. One of the most effective means of preventing and controlling the new coronavirus is to wear masks. Masks can not only prevent patients from spraying droplets, but also Reducing the amount of droplets and jetting speed can also block virus-containing droplet nuclei and prevent the wearer from inhaling. This requires everyone to scan the code and wear masks to normalize.
Kaiyi Technology reminds everyone:
The epidemic is not over yet, epidemic prevention and control, start from yourself, wear masks scientifically!
Buy a mask, choose Kai doctor!
Source of information: Zhengzhou People's Broadcasting Station